We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At the boarding ... heading for the treasure of the pirates! To impress your young gourmands at a pirate birthday party, make them a treasure map cake. A recipe proposed by Aurélie and Anne-Sophie, best pastry chef M6.
- 200 g of chocolate
- 200 g icing sugar
- 150 g of soft butter
- 100 g blue sugar paste
- 2 crocodile candies
- 1 chocolate tray
- 1 flat candy wire
- 1 roll of liquorice
- 1 sweet strawberry lasso
- 6 shortbread
- Chocolate pieces
- 4 Breton or four quarter cakes
- Choco-hazelnut spread
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it gently in a bain-marie.
- Using a food processor or a bowl with a mixer, whip the butter and icing sugar until the mixture is creamy (at least 5 minutes).
- Add the melted chocolate and beat again for 5 minutes.
- Cut the cakes to get a flat rectangle. Weld them with chocolate spread or chocolate icing.
- Spread the blue sugar dough to cover a little more than half of the rectangle.
- Cover the sides of the chocolate frosting rectangle.
- Draw a glazed beach on half of the cake surface to form a kind of treasure map and sprinkle it with biscuit crumbs to form the sand.
- Finish the treasure map decor (itinerary, boat, chocolate coins, crocodiles ...) with biscuits and sweets.