We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At the age when your child is exploring and exploring, he really does not straddle hygiene. And he is not always very presentable! Hands full of paint and face smeared with jam, it's time to learn, gently, the B.A.-BA cleanliness to your little jack-in-the-box.
- After dragging his hands on the ramp of the escalator, he puts them in his mouth? It does not bother your child! Dirty hands carry microbes and bacteria, hence the value of washing them.
- What has to be done. Install rituals to wash your hands: before and after meals, when you come back from the outside, after painting, the pot ... Place a bowl at its height or make the sink accessible by installing a footboard. Use a liquid soap dispenser such as a crib or a bar of soap to keep clean. Brush your nails once a day and cut it short enough to prevent dirt from getting lodged.
- What to tell him. "When you rub well between the fingers and the wrist, you make lots of bubbles, it's pretty!"
- Today, it is recommended to brush your teeth as soon as the first tooth appears. At 2 years, these teeth are out, it is time that he integrates this habit. This is important: hygiene of the baby teeth is decisive for the quality of its permanent teeth.
- What has to be done. As soon as a tooth is there, rub it gently with a soft toothbrush suitable for your baby. For 18 months-2 years, there are toothpastes to the taste of children. Basic technique: from top to bottom for the upper teeth, from bottom to top for the bottom. The essential thing is that it integrates the gesture! Frequency ? In theory, after each meal ... or at least in the evening, so that his teeth do not stay dirty all night long.
- What to tell him. "We're going to remove the little things stuck between your teeth, they'll be shining like pearls!"