We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Chestnut is a bear, but not a bear like the others ... Do you know why?" A story for kids who love them ... why?
- Chestnut is a bear. But, not a bear like the others ... Do you know why?
- Because, every summer, Chestnut goes on vacation in the desert! Usually, the bears prefer to go in the forest or on the pack ice ... Chestnut ... NO! Do you know why ?
- Because in the desert, there is no obstacle on the horizon. We can see very far ... Do you know why?
- Because there is no house, no building, no factory, no tree, no mountain ... And then at night, in the desert, there is no light. Do you know why ?
- Because there is no lighthouse, billboard or candle ... At night, when it is dark and you feel lonely there are some who are afraid! Chestnut ... NO !!! Do you know why ?
- Because there are stars, rains of stars in the sky during the summer ... And Chestnut loves to look at the stars shining in the dark. It's sweet, it's beautiful, it's good for him ...
A story written by Sandrine Moretti, Noves (13)
All our evening stories.