We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In China, 2,000 years BC, tea is considered a medicinal plant with draining and invigorating properties. Today it is the world's first drink after water. Discover its virtues.
A cocktail of health
Historically, the history of tea is related to the effects of this drink on health and it is not a coincidence. A small list of all its benefits:
- It traps free radicals, responsible for aging, thanks to its antioxidants.
- It provides trace elements such as copper, iron, manganese, silicon zinc and fluorine.
- It contains vitamins B1, B3, C and P. and is rich in minerals: phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium.
- It makes you drink since tea ... it's also water!
Tea is considered a stimulant as opposed to coffee, an exciting one. What are its effects?
- Its polyphenols prevent the digestion of one part of the theine and the other part gradually passes into the blood (about 6 hours).
- Theine is a molecule similar to that of coffee, but its action is different. Thus, it increases alertness without causing irritation and has a relaxing effect thanks to theanine which causes a state of relaxation.