We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Orient a spot of light on a white wall or sheet.
• Orient a spotlight on a white wall or sheet.
• Turn off the room. Atmosphere!
• Show the children how to play with their hands. For example with the thumb and middle finger erect, we make a beautiful pair of rabbit ears ...
• Each child can create a shape with his hands that others try to reproduce.
• Then come up with a story together: Once upon a time there was a bad wolf who terrorized the animals of the forest ...