We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every day, find one of the infos extracted from the new issue of the collection "The essentials of: 71 games for out and in", sold with the June issue of. Today, two games for 4-6 years.
- During a walk, help your child find flat pebbles, black if possible, which can be used as dominoes. The ideal is to find pebbles of roughly the same size and shape.
- With white paint and a fine paintbrush, your toddler draws a line in the width direction, to cut the pebble into two areas.
- Then, in each zone, he draws points between 1 and 6 points per side, and alternates all possible combinations of numbers (1-5, 2-4, 6-3, 3-2, etc.).
- Help him to know how many points he should draw. Let it dry before a game of dominoes ... outdoor!
- Each child inflates 2 balloons, with your help if needed, and ties them to his ankle with a string. The rule is simple: they must run to burst the balloons of others, but not theirs!
- As soon as a child has his two balloons exploded, he is eliminated. The winner is the last player to still have one or two balloons.
Other games here.
Find more information in "The essentials of: 71 games for outside and inside", sold with the June issue of pocket format.
Eat everything, couples, authority, child care, allergies, sleep, nutrition, games and toys, back to school ... find other Essential tips.